Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Creative Week In Review

I decided to compile my latest creative projects in one post since summer is so busy.  We have been working a lot on our deck and our container garden, as you saw in my last post.  I decided I wanted some sheer curtains on the deck as well to shelter us a bit from the sun.  I am in love with my deck now!


Spicing Things Up...

I have a client that has lots of spices but had a boring little plastic lazy susan to display them but she has all these fun cake plates so I decided I would jazz things up in her kitchen by combining the different cake plates to display her spices.

Her whole house has a vintage vibe so these fit so perfectly into her 1950's style house.


Also...I finally have a Facebook Page!  Come like my page and you could win something cool and creative!


Lastly...but not least...my Chalkboard Obsession.  My kids have been after me to change the chalkboard so here is the newest one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...