Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Favorite Things

It has been a busy week and I haven't gotten a lot done on the creative front.  So I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you.

I found these awesome legwarmers the other day at a local shop.  I can't wait to wear them with my new brown boots.   I absolutely love the buttons running down the sides of them.













This is our Super Orchid, as we have named it.  It bloomed once with about 10 blooms the first time back in September and then it started growing more and added more, and more buds...Now there are another 12 blooms...22 blooms in total.




One of the most beautiful places I have ever been is Lake Louise.  It is located near Banff in Alberta Canada.  I have been there many times and each and every time, it takes my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...