Two weeks ago, she found out she has stomach cancer. Tomorrow she has her PET scan to see how bad it is and what steps will be taken. I've been trying to keep a positive attitude. She is 68 and has always been very healthy but several months ago she started having a hard time swallowing but thought it was acid reflux. She finally went in and they found ulcers and an area of cancer where the esophagus and stomach meet. If you can send good thoughts tomorrow, I would appreciate it! I thought she could use a little reminder of who loves her as she is going through her tests and away.
Purple Lunch Bag Album
White or Brown Lunch bags
Plastic craft bags 4x6 size
- Gather several coordinating papers and embellishments.
- Go through your scrap paper to find smaller pieces of coordinating scraps.
- Rub an ink pad in desired color around edges of white paper bag to add a little color to the bags.
- Trim photos down to smaller sizes.
5. Measure baggies and cut desired number of pages to size.
6. Create pages and place in order into baggies.
7. Punch holes in paper bags (start in middle of bag and then do outer holes. Line up bags and punch holes in back bag.)
8. Line up plastic baggies and punch holes in each one.
9. Now that holes are placed, decorate the front of album.
10. Line up entire album.
11. Run ribbon through the album, lining up holes. Tie in bows or knots.
Linked up on...