Friday, January 18, 2013

Chalkboard Obsessed!

Do you love chalkboards as much as I do?  If so, here is a project for you.  See how easy it is to create a chalkboard in about an hour.  I have a few more chalkboard projects around the house.  Thought I'd share my obsession with you!





Here's how to make a quick chalkboard...

1.  Find a frame or surface for your chalkboard.
2.  Paint the frame in desired color.  Here I've painted it turquoise, sanded the edges and wiped a little stain onto the frame.
3.  Roll chalkboard paint onto surface.  I recommend two coats.
4.  Have fun Expressing Yourself!


Great for special announcements too...

Happy Chalking!


2 comments:

  1. I love chalkboards too. My husband had to stop me from making them, because I just kept making them, lol! I am stopping by from Aloha Fridays and I am now your newest follower. I am loving your blog and look forward to your future posts!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Make sure to come back often and share some projects on my Linky Party.

      Jen @ http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...