Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crafty Linky Party


My New Years resolution is to be more creative in 2013!
...................................................


Come and give me some inspiration.  Share anything creative with the blogger world!

Rules:
1.  Share as many projects as you would like but please link up directly to your project.
2.  Follow me...on the left sidebar.
3.  Leave a comment after you have linked up.
4.  Visit other blogs.

DO YOU HOST A LINKY PARTY?  
Check out our Link-up Page and add your party to the list.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, Oh my eyes are resting on your beautiful photos! My goal is also to be more creative this year, so I'm happy for your blog hop! I've linked something from december here ... the new projects are on their way :-)
    Your new follower, Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Nina...Please come back and share more of your projects!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jen,

    What a delightfully creative blog you have!

    Thank you for hosting this party. I am a new Linky Follower and would love for you to join my creative community at Create With Joy!

    You can connect with us at our three weekly parties - Inspire Me Monday, Wordless Wednesday and Friendship Friday (which I added to your awesome Link-Up) - as well as our special One Word 2013 Blog Hop.

    I look forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your creations and gorgeous photography!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paper Princess...I will make sure to join in your parties as well! On my way to your blog right now.
      Jen

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...