Saturday, January 26, 2013

Recovery vs. Creativity

Two days ago, on Thursday, I had a hysterectomy.  I came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and I am already finding it hard to just rest and recover.  I feel much better than I was expecting and my Go-Go personality is fighting to make its comeback.  I have 4-6 weeks of recovery and can't over do it but I am feeling so good I have so many ideas running through my head.   The next few weeks are going to be a balance of recovery and creativity.


     Here was my creative project from this morning...

And I thought I would share a few pictures of my pretty flowers I got while in the hospital.






2 comments:

  1. don't overdo it!!!!!! But do enjoy the flowers and the crafting. Hope you're back up to full strength soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth for the kind words!
      Thank you for stopping by...
      Come back often!
      Jen @ Through My Creative Mind

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...